CARSANS Neurologist, Dr Grant Kleinschmidt provides privately billed medical consultation and treatment for patients over the age of 16 years for conditions including:
- Neuromuscular inflammatory disease,
- Demyelinating disease such as multiple sclerosis,
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Blepharospasm or Hemifacial spasm
- Spasmodic Torticollis
Neurophysiology testing such as EEG & EMG can be performed on request.
Dr. Kleinschmidt’s neurology services are provided via:
- Private practice consultations
- Inpatient consultations at St. Vincent’s Hospital & the Rehabilitation unit
- Telehealth to eligible patients in their home, GP rooms and nursing homes