At CARSANS, our Neurologists provide privately billed medical consultation and treatment for patients over the age of 16 years for conditions including:
- Neuromuscular inflammatory disease,
- Demyelinating disease such as multiple sclerosis,
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease.
- Blepharospasm or Hemifacial spasm
- Spasmodic Torticollis
We are able to administer Botulinum toxin (such as Botox) for the treatment of the conditions such as:
Neurophysiology testing such as EEG & EMG can be performed on request.
Our neurology services are provided via:
- Private practice consultations
- Inpatient consultations at St. Vincent’s Hospital & the Rehabilitation unit
- Telehealth to eligible patients in their home, GP rooms and nursing homes