Dr Kleinschmidt was born and raised in the Dalby region and, after many years as a GP, completed his training as a general neurologist in Brisbane and subsequently relocated to Toowoomba. He has a particular interest in the diagnosis and management of epilepsy.
CARSANS Neurologist, Dr Grant Kleinschmidt provides privately billed medical consultation and treatment for patients over the age of 16 years for conditions including:
- Neuromuscular inflammatory disease
- Demyelinating disease such as multiple sclerosis
- Movement disorders such as Parkinson’s disease
- Blepharospasm or Hemifacial spasm
- Spasmodic Torticollis
Neurophysiology testing such as EEG & EMG can be performed on request.
Dr. Kleinschmidt’s neurology services are provided via:
- Private practice consultations
- Inpatient consultations at St. Vincent’s Hospital & the Rehabilitation unit
- Telehealth to eligible patients in their home, GP rooms and nursing homes